Monday

SOLD! - Gas Powered 50" R/C Airplane

SOLD!
______________________________
Here are some pictures of the R/C Airplane that I have for sale. It is almost complete. The only thing that still needs to be installed is the servos, and the connecting rods. The engine also still needs to be broken in. It was installed at one point, but I took it out and mounted it to a test board.

The airplane comes with all instruction manuals, and boxes. It also comes with a book titled "The Crash-Less Guide to Flying Radio Controlled Airplanes" (or something to that affect, I don't remember the exact wording of the title).

Here's a picture of the whole plane. The only reason that the oil can is on the enngine mount, is to ballance it out, so that it would sit for the picture the same way it would if the engine was mounted.

This is a picture of the airplane box with some kit details.

This is the full functioned R/C Controller

This is the box for the controller with some details about it.

The engine is mounted on this board because I was going to run it through the break in process, but I never got around to it, since I didn't have a 6v Dry-Cell battery.

Here is most of what comes with the airplane. It also includes a few rolls of extra fabric.

As you can see, the construction of the wings was done very well. The wings are very streight and flat.


The only thing that I know of that's wrong with it, is a couple tiny holes in the wing that would need to be patched, so that they don't get any bigger. This would be really easy to patch with some light weight packing tape, or you could use some of the extra fabric that I have. I am also including a modeling iron, so that wouldn't be too hard.
If you want me to patch the wing, I'd be willing to do that, but some people would rather see the problem bare, than think that something was being covered up. That's the only reason I haven't fixed it yet. The wing has been stored on a high shelf since I noticed these holes. So it hasn't been touched for quite some time.
counter